- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup Almond or Cashew Butter (I used Snickerdoodle Almond + Cashew Butter from Ground Up PDX)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, cinnamon, almonds, cashews, coconut, and pumpkin seeds.
- Over low heat, gently whisk the sugar, almond butter, maple syrup, and olive oil in a small saucepan just until the sugar has dissolved. Pour the liquid into the oat mixture using a spatula to evenly coat the dry ingredients.
- Spread the granola over the prepared cookie sheet, sprinkle with sea salt and bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes until the granola is dry, stirring with a spatula a few times to ensure it bakes evenly.
- Fold in the dried cranberries.
- Allow to cool before storing in an air-tight container or mason jar. Enjoy!