- 1 cup of almonds
- 26 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons Ground Up nut butter - our fave is the Cardamom!
- Add 1 cup of almonds to your food processor and chop into pieces (Just about 10 seconds!)
- Add all other ingredients and blend until a thick paste forms. Remove from food processor and spread out across the bottom of an 8x8 pan. (Recommended to use parchment paper as a lining here.)
- Put pan in the fridge, covering with wax paper or parchment paper, for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and slice into bars. Wrap individually. Store at room temp for 3 days, or in the fridge for up to 3 weeks. You can also freeze for later use!