JOBS: NOW HIRING
We'd love to have you join our team! Here are the positions we are currently hiring for. Please Note: We try to employ women from a diversity of backgrounds, ethnicities, and interests. If you think you'd be a good fit, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are looking for a rockstar college student to help us drive awareness for Ground Up PDX through events, influencer / brand partnerships, social media and other marketing tactics. Your primary focus will be on expanding our presence locally, in Portland and the Pacific Northwest!
We are looking for an excited ambassador for our brand at various farmers markets, demos + events throughout the Portland area this summer! The commitment is 12-20 hours / week.
Roles + Responsibilities Include:
- Represent the Ground Up brand at farmer’s markets, demos + other events
- Sample and sell Ground Up nut butters to potential customers
- Share the Ground Up story
- Be an ambassador for our brand and mission; we want customers to walk away with a positive experience that they can’t wait to tell their friends about!
- Input transactions on Square (handle cash and credit card payments)
- Keep track of inventory and sell-through at events
Interested? Learn more here.